Aija Kivi Jewellery is made from (gold and rhodium plated) 925 sterling silver. A beautiful precious metal that does need a little love and care to keep it at it’s best.
1. The best way to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing is to store it in a dry airtight container, like our jewellery box that comes with the pieces.
2. Don’t leave jewellery in the bathroom. Humidity can speed up the oxidation process that produces tarnish.
3. Jewellery should be the last thing put on before leaving the house, and the first thing removed when returning home. This will help minimize your jewellery’s contact with perfumes, lotions, and hairsprays.
4. To make sure that your jewellery remains as shiny as possible, we advise you not to wear them whilst showering, exercising, swimming or going to a sauna.
5. Clean your jewellery gently using a polishing cloth or soft and dry 100% cotton cloth. By doing so you’ll restore the shine of your jewellery.
6. Store your jewellery separately from each other to avoid scratching.